Open Position: Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our Singapore office (HQ).This is a pivotal role in the process of achieving our regional expansion goals this year and in the near future.
You will work with a group of self-motivated people and your contribution is greatly appreciated. Let’s work together as a team and achieve our business and personal goals!
Work closely with the business leaders and COO, you will:
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes and take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with employment policies, company policies and SOPs
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Contributes to the coaching and development of recruiting peers on a group level through sharing knowledge and industry best practices with the HR team in other regional offices
All staff are provided with training and mentorship by our team.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Ideally you have 2 to 5 years’ working experience in an HR role; Prior working experience in the recruitment industry or management consulting industry will be a plus
- You are familiar with the Singapore employment practices and the local talent market
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent presentation skills
- You are a team player and you strive for excellence at work
How To Apply:
Interested candidate, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 17S8635