Open Position: Recruitment Consultant (Blockchain / Crypto)
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant (Web3 / Blockchain / Crypto) to join our Singapore office (HQ).
Specialisation: Web3 / Blockchain / Crypto
Multiple openings of various job grades available (depending on experience level).
Your job scope will include:
- Partner with leading corporates and unicorn companies to know their expansion needs and recommend the best fit and high-caliber talents accordingly
- Conduct in-depth market research and provide tailored consulting services to clients (as per their request)
- Build a professional network with top-notch talents in your specialisation not only in Singapore, but also globally (e.g., in the US and Europe)
- Help working professionals navigate the Singapore and global talent market: preparing solid resumes, sharing market knowledge, and guiding them in making right career choices
- Participate in and organise industry conferences, seminars, webinars with clients and candidates
- Draft industry trend report and share exclusive insights with selected candidates and our clients to help them gain competitive advantage on the market
All staff are provided with training and mentorship by our team.
JC Consulting is an award-winning, professional executive search and consulting company with offices in Singapore (HQ), Beijing, Shanghai, and Chengdu.
Our team specialises in executive search for middle to senior level positions in several industries including Legal, Funds and Investment, Technology, Life Sciences, Luxury Retail and Electronics and Manufacturing. We not only cover the Asian talent market but also reach out to senior executives in the US and Europe.
With a people-centric culture and collaborative work environment, we promote internal knowledge sharing and adopt a merit-based internal promotion system, with rewarding incentives and benefits for our people.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Prior training or working experience in recruitment or areas related to Web3 / Blockchain / Crypto will be a plus
- You have an excellent command of English in speaking and writing; this role requires you to work closely with our consultants based in mainland China as well
- You are comfortable with cold calling and work well with targets in a fast-paced environment
- You show good business etiquette and can build a good relationship with senior candidates/clients in Singapore and globally
- You are outgoing, proactive, and confident, and you enjoy meeting new people
- You are a team player and willing to share your experience and learning with others
How To Apply:
Interested candidate, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 17S8635