JC Consulting is an award-winning, professional executive search and consulting company with offices in Singapore (HQ), Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu.
Our team specialises in executive search for middle to senior level positions in several industries including Legal, Funds and Investment, Technology, Life Sciences, Luxury Retail and Electronics and Manufacturing. We not only cover the Asian talent market but also reach out to senior executives in the US and Europe.
With a people-centric culture and collaborative work environment, we promote internal knowledge sharing and adopt a merit-based internal promotion system, with rewarding incentives and benefits for our people.
We are looking for (Senior) Recruitment Consultants to join our Singapore office (HQ).
- Multiple openings of different levels are available
- Specialisations: Financial Services / Legal / Technology / Engineering (Semicon)
Your role will include:
- Helping middle to senior level working professionals in your specialisation to navigate the Singapore/APAC talent market: identify individual strengths, share market knowledge, and guide them in making right career choices
- Partnering with leading corporations (i.e., clients) in your specialisation, and meeting clients’ business needs by placing the best fit and high-caliber talents to their internal teams
- Building a professional network in Singapore and/or APAC
- Advising organisations on best practices and hiring trends, and supporting them to build best in class capabilities
- Providing market insights and delivering tailored consulting services based on clients’ needs
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
All staff are provided with training and mentorship by our team.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You are strongly interested in the commercial world and people
- You have demonstrated strong ability to do research on talent trends, business policies, and commercial strategies in your specialisation
- Prior training or working experience in professional recruitment / consulting / legal / financial services related field is a plus
- You are results driven and can handle deadlines well
- You have a positive mindset to handle changes and challenges
- You are a strong communicator and team player
How To Apply:
For interested candidates, please apply directly through the link below:
*We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.