Open Position: Senior Recruitment Consultant (Tech)
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant (tech specialisation) to join our Singapore office (HQ).
JC Consulting is an award-winning, professional executive search and consulting company with offices in Singapore (HQ), Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu.
Our team specialises in executive search for middle to senior level positions in several industries including Internet, Tech, Funds, Life Sciences, Luxury and Retail and so on. We not only cover the Asian talent market but also reach out to senior executives in the US and Europe.
With a people-centric culture and collaborative work environment, we promote internal knowledge sharing and adopt a merit-based internal promotion system, with rewarding incentives and benefits for our people.
Your Role Will Include:
- Helping our clients to recruit the best-fit senior level talents in your specialisation in Singapore, and even globally
- Actively promote our company’s brand and actively reach out to targeted clients for BD
- Building a professional network with tech talents in Singapore and selected regions
- Advising organisations and supporting them to build best in class tech function capabilities
- Organising industry forums and webinars with clients and candidates
- Bringing the existing businesses to the next level together with other leaders in the company
- Continuing to improve our current processes and share your experience and knowledge with junior consultants
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation scheme (basic salary + commission) + paid annual leave + medical insurance + oversea team building trips + inhouse training
- Strong existing clientele and resources to help you grow your business
- Clear growth track and partner track in the organisation to help you achieve your career goals
- Spacious and comfortable office located at Suntec City
- Ideally you have over 3 years’ solid recruitment experience or proven track record in the tech recruitment field
- You have experience recruiting middle to senior level talents in Singapore and Southeast Asia, or even globally
- You are proficient in English
- Prior training or working experience in recruitment agencies / tech companies is a plus
- Mandarin Chinese languages skills are advantageous in order to work closely with our colleagues and clients in China
- You are self-driven to achieve personal goals and you can cope well with tight project deadlines
How To Apply:
Interested candidate, please send your latest CV to email@example.com
We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 17S8635