Open Position: Recruitment Consultant ( Legal & Compliance)
We are looking for Legal Recruitment Consultant to join our Singapore office (HQ). Multiple openings are available.
JC Consulting is an award-winning, professional executive search and consulting company with offices in Singapore (HQ), Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu.
Our team specialises in executive search for middle to senior level positions in several industries including Legal, Funds and Investment, Technology, Life Sciences, Luxury Retail and Electronics and Manufacturing. We not only cover the Asian talent market but also reach out to senior executives in the US and Europe.
With a people-centric culture and collaborative work environment, we promote internal knowledge sharing and adopt a merit-based internal promotion system, with rewarding incentives and benefits for our people.
Specialisation: Legal and Compliance
Your role will include:
- Helping lawyers and compliance professionals to navigate the Singapore talent market: preparing solid resumes, sharing market knowledge, and guiding them in making right career choices
- Partnering with leading law firms and corporates, and place the best fit and high-caliber talents into their legal and compliance teams
- Building a professional network with legal practitioners and clients
- Mapping out legal and compliance talents in Singapore and across the region
- Learning about the various practice groups in law firms and legal / compliance functions in the corporate world
- Advising organisations and supporting them to build best in class legal / compliance function capabilities
All staff are provided with training and mentorship by our team.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You are interested in the legal world in Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Prior training or working experience in professional recruitment / legal / compliance related field is a plus
- You are proactive to reach out to potential candidates, and you are self-motivated to achieve sales targets
- You are a team player and willing to share your experience and learnings with others
- All staff are provided with training and mentorship by our team
How To Apply:
Interested candidate, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 17S8635